skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stories from the Crib
Our life with babies....
Thursday, November 02, 2006
YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For obvious reasons...
What we are reading...
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
2009
(29)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
February
(9)
►
2008
(145)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(12)
►
2007
(303)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(43)
►
May
(54)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(37)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(19)
▼
2006
(123)
►
December
(58)
▼
November
(56)
I loved sitting with my friend Geraldine!
Hanging out with Grandma Ginny and Henry.
Hmmm, Is there something going on? That look on m...
Thanks Denae for carrying me around!
My friends Denae and Brian serving Turkey to the I...
Sleeping on mom's shoulder.
My shirt says, "Let's party my room-2:00am--Bring ...
I'm really fascinated by my hand.
Here I am in my new shirt! Thanks Uncle Jay and A...
As of today, I weigh 14.7 lbs. and am 25 inches.
A great view of my chin...
Sneaking in a little TV
I'm just waiting for something good to happen!
Relaxin'
All smiles for mom!
but i don't always like the flash...
I love to laugh!
Picture with Henry, my furry brother from another ...
Oh no, are those the finger nail clippers?
Me and mom
All smiles for Dad
Could someone pass me the remote?
Uncle Denny and I were just discussing how fortuna...
Hanging out with my great Uncle Denny---the next b...
Who do I look like?
I'm ready for my close up.
Hey, it gets cold in Italy!
More smiles for the camera.
This is one of the sweaters my auntie Kieran made ...
Shout out to my Auntie Kieran and cousin Ailish!
This is my poker face.
Contemplating life...
I can't stop laughing at Dad...
Finally smiling on camera
Worried that mom might be taking too many pics...
This is his Billy Idol, Rebel Yell, impression
Kian does his best impression of the Wham! dance i...
relaxin'
Why is the bear on my arm?
My head is a perfect circle!
Pow! Right in the kisser!
this is my best side...
Cheeky shot!
hello!
Almost a smile for the camera
Wide awake!
YUM!
Who needs a pacifer when i can eat both hands!
Hanging out in my jungle pants...
►
October
(9)
My Friends
Cha Cha does the Can Can
Kind of Surprised
The Dunham's blog
Brian and Denae's Blog
Max's blog
Logan's Blog
Kelsea's blog
Eri and Leona's Blog
Emma's Blog
Dominic's Blog
Brand Name Baby
Beth's Blog
Augusta's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment